Terms and Conditions of this Website
Terms and Conditions of this Website
Devon Health, Inc., on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.devonhealthinc.com (the “Site”). The following terms and conditions apply to the content and any use of this website. Please carefully read all the terms and conditions before using this Site. By using this Site, you expressly agree to them.
The content in this Site may be used for lawful purposes only. Unless otherwise stated herein:
- Information provided on this Site is for informational purposes only and in no way constitutes legal advice. Site users should contact their legal counsel for any legal advice regarding use of this Site or questions about the content;
- Permission is given to view, print, and use the content in this Site only for your personal, noncommercial use, provided no copyright, service trademark, or other proprietary notices, which accompany any content, are deleted or changed. All other content uses violate our intellectual property rights;
- Content in this Site may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, downloaded, uploaded, posted, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in (whole or in part) any manner without our prior written consent;
- Nothing in this Site grants any Site user any license to our, or any third-party’s, intellectual property rights.
Links to, and links from, this Site are subject to additional terms and conditions. Please read our “Links and Linking” terms and conditions, below, before using this Site.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to include accurate, complete, and current information on this Site. However, we do not guarantee the correctness, accuracy, or reliability of any information contained herein.
CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT:
- ANY FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN ANY CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE;
- ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR
- THIS SITE, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Neither us nor any third-party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Site will be liable to any other party for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of any access to, use of, inability to use this Site or any other website linked to this Site, or any errors or omissions in the content, including without limitation: any lost profits; business interruption; loss of programs or data on your equipment; even if we are expressly advised of the possibility or likelihood of any damages.
Copyright and Service/Trademarks
This Site, and its contents, are protected by copyright, all rights reserved. All works of authorship contained on this Site, including, but not limited to: text, images, and their arrangement, are owned by us (except as otherwise noted). “Devon Health Inc,”and other names appearing in a type form different from that of the surrounding text, are service marks owned by, or licensed to, Devon Health, Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates. Any other product name (or company name) mentioned in this Site may be a service mark (or trademark) of its owner. You may not reproduce, copy, or re-distribute the design, layout, or individual elements of this Site design without our written permission.
We have no obligation to update any information, or content, on this Site. Site information, or content, may be out of date, at any given time. We may also make improvements, or changes, to the information (or content) contained in this Site at any time without prior notice.
Links and Linking
Links to other websites are provided as Internet navigation tools only. These other websites contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by entities, or persons, independent of us. We do not control these websites. We do not guarantee the content, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information on other websites. Linkage to other websites does not constitute, or imply, an endorsement, recommendation, or preference by us. The website owners, or operators, also do not necessarily endorse our products or services, and they are not responsible for the content of this Site. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability for, or damages of any kind, arising out of the use of, reference to, or reliance on information obtained on other websites referenced in this Site.
Establishing a Link to This Site
We prohibit the use of the “Devon Health Inc” logo as a “hot” link to this Site, unless we provide you written approval. You may establish a hypertext link (to this Site) provided:
- The link must be a text-only link clearly marked “Devon Health Inc“
- The link must be to “http://www.devonhealthinc.com” or, for our clients (and their clients) and covered persons authorized to use our services, to a specific URL provided by us;
- The appearance, position, and other aspects of this link may not damage (or dilute) the goodwill associated with our name and service and trademarks;
- The appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that you (or any other entity) are associated with or sponsored by us (except to identify us as your service provider, if applicable); and
- The link, when activated by a user, must display our Site and not within a “frame” on the linked website.
We reserve the right to revoke our consent, to the link, at any time in our sole discretion. You may not, without obtaining our written permission; republish, redistribute, or otherwise make any copies of the content on this Site as part of the link, including by framing or similar means.